Never mistreat your doormat, especially if it is a Bison Mats piece. Never leave it alone on the porch, bring some companions that match its value. You accept “thank you” emails for these ideas on how to keep your doormat and porch happy:
1. An inspired sign, next to your door. You could choose a message that replies to the one you have on the doormat. Do you have a “welcome” doormat? Get a “...only if you bring beer“ sign. Or, use the sign to put down your porch rules!
2. Flowers make people and your doormat happy. So, get a door wreath or potted plants, in bright colors!
3. An outdoor area rug. Everyone will know this is the spot to kick off shoes and recharge. The rug makes the doormat feels comfy as well.
4. Outdoor cushions in various colors, shapes and sizes. They add an extra layer of soft comfort or craziness, if you get the printed ones, with fun themes or messages.
5. Colorful ceramic animals, such as elephants, fish, owls, etc. Your dog will love them!
6. Recycled glass bottles or jars with candles for cozy lighting. Bring some warm light on the porch and make the doormat shine!